Dr. Reena M. Varghese, MSEd, MSc at Princeton Dental Group is committed to providing you and your family with a very warm welcome. We would like to make your visit to our office as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
What to Expect
During your initial consultation, Dr. Varghese will review your oral health and learn about your ultimate goals for your smile and the function of your teeth. She will take all the time you need to answer your questions about prosthodontics and the various treatment options provided at our office, including the cost of each option. During your 60 minute inital consultation, we will:
- Provide a comprehensive examination
- Create diagnositic impressions of your teeth
- Take digital X-rays and photos to show you your teeth
- Help you create a customized treatment plan
- Discuss all finanical information and payment plans
Dr. Varghese often offers a complimentary follow-up appointment to solidify your treatment plan, which gives you time to go over your options with your loved ones and consider which treatment will fit best with your lifestyle. You'll never be pushed into making a decision you're not prepared for.
What to Bring
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable
- Your completed patient registration forms
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- Your insurance card
If your dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Schedule a Consultation
Dr. Varghese looks forward to meeting you at your first appointment. Please contact our dental office in Princeton, NJ today to schedule your inital consultation.