"Since the age of four, I've observed my father work as a dental technician in his dental laboratory. I've grown to love dentistry and as a prosthodontist, I'm grateful for the opportunity to use my skills, knowledge, and talent to help others to smile with confidence once again."
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Minor in Philosophy, St. John’s University, graduated summa cum laude
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, graduated with honors
- Master of Science in Higher Education, University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education
- Post-graduate training in Prosthodontics, University of Maryland
- Master of Science in Oral Biology, University of Maryland
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics, youngest female to become a Board Certified Prosthodontist
Dr. Varghese has served as full-time faculty at Rutgers Dental School (previously known as the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey) for over eight years. She taught clinical and laboratory courses in fixed (crown and bridge), removable (dentures) and implant prosthodontics. Her lecture topics included cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, veneers, and digital dentistry including CAD/CAM technology. Her passion for teaching has reached hundreds of students and she was honored to have received the Excellence in Teaching Award.
- Past-President and first female president, New Jersey Section of the American College of Prosthodontists
- Past-President Elect, National Dental Honor Society-Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Fellow, Northeastern Gnathological Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontists
I grew up in Queens, NY and now live in New Hope, PA with my loving husband, two beautiful daughters and a betta fish. I enjoy spending time with family, practicing yoga, roller skating and scrapbooking.
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Varghese, please contact the Princeton dental office today.